" Floral Easter Egg"

Hello Crafty friends...
It's been a long time I have uploaded projects on my blog, so thought to start up a new project with whole lot of new ideas on Easter day... 
So here is the final outcome of my project, hope u all will admire as much as I did.
Trust me this egg shap base is a trash. I know u all must be excited to know. Just scroll down to see the pictorial procedure...



Loved this mood board so much immediately thought of using these colous, it's so bright and beautiful, which inspired me to make something creative... 
Procedure:
It's a plastic room freshener container, have used as a base as I wanted to make something for Easter.


Firstly apply a coat of white gesso all over the base then covered it completely with tissues using acrylic gloss gel medium (decoupage glue can also be used). Let it dry completely, apply a coat of white gesso on top.



Added the Emblishments from my Stash like clay Emblishments,metal charms, wooden rings, natural sand, stones & a leather braided piece. Stick everything using silicon glue & hot glue gun after drying apply a coat of white gesso on top & let it dry.
Next step is to add some colours, have used Lindys stamp gang starburst & Dcam spray.

Finally added some beautiful flowers, pollens, dry moss & mini birds which gave life to my project.
Supplies used :
1. Mixed media paste white, Acrylic gel medium, silicon glue & natural sand from itsybitsy.
2. Lindys stamp gang starburst - Bachelor bottom blue, Tibetan poppy teal & Frozen jack frost.
3. Die cuts and more spray - Emerald Green.
4. Little birdie handmade Flowers from itsybitsy. 
5. Some flowers & leaves from Adorons.
6. Acrylic sentiment, Green moss, clay (for making embodiment) & mini bird from creativehub craft supplies.

My entry to Mixed media place March challenge.


 Hope you all liked my Easter egg ...
Do Pore in some Love... Comments n suggestions...

Thank you,
Roopashree ❤
Creative hub...

                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"City of Love-Rome"